The 3DStreet Editor is a tool that allows you to edit and modify components of a 3DStreet scene. With the Editor tool you can import designs from tools like Streetmix or create new original designs.
- Allows users to view street scene from multiple perspectives
- Loads scenes made previously in 3DStreet or import from Streetmix
- Select and unselect layers to inspect or edit position and other attributes
- Inspect and alter component properties with precise values using the property panel
- Export a glTF file for further editing and rendering in professional 3D applications
- Capture PNG screenshot of a the current viewport
This collection of documentation provides examples of how to use the Editor to create, modify and export 3DStreet scenes.